Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission may only contain the TEXT and the REFERENCE LIST. NO personal details, abstract, or keywords may appear on the uploaded document. Through the submissions process, the outstanding details will be retrieved. Do not submit the abstract and keywords in a separate document. Paste the abstract and keywords in the blocks provided through the submission process.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The article's word count is above the minimum of 6000 words. (Excluding Bibliography)
Peer Review Policy
Each journal article will be subjected to a blind peer-review. The editorial committee will choose peer-reviewers who are competent authorities in the subject area of the submitted article. The article will be reviewed for the contribution to the field of study and the scope of the journal and for the compliance with the “Transform Article Guidelines.” The editors may decline articles or request the authors to bring the article into compliance with the “Guidelines” and to resubmit. The editors of Transform may request the services of other peer-reviewers outside of the discipline of religion, particularly when the article is of an interdisciplinary nature.
Articles and reviews may be copied and printed for personal and classroom use. All material published in the journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives Licence. (CC-BY-NC-ND)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.